The Forbidden Love - Intense Novella (Not This Girl NOt Her - Part 1) By Vamsee Puligadda



Itwas a new term; my friends and I were coming up with new ideas to tease our juniors who would join us this time. Every year we come up with new plans so that our reputation in the college couldn’t be broken. So, my search began along with the plan.
This was our last term and I wanted these days to somehow pass as quickly as possible so that I could go out in the real world and start doing something for real. But again, college days are always called as the best days of our lives and I wanted to enjoy every bit of it.
By the way, I’m Aahan and I am what you can call a guy whom every girl fantasizes about and a bad boy that every parent forbids their child to stay away from. I love myself way too much to accept any sort of criticism. Oh! After all, why should I? I am very good looking with 6 feet height, athletic body, captain of our college football team, state boxing champion and obviously every woman’s dream. Thanks to my parents hard-work that I have all money in the world that I need to get whatever I want.
Girls love me, Guys are way too jealous of me. I have my own reputation here that I wasn’t ready to change. It was my defense mechanism. I had many flings in college and that made me even more irresistible to all.
This was me until I met Reya, my bubbly and after I …


The Forbidden Love - Review

The Forbidden Love Story is available on Amazon Kindle.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog